Pay what you can (and support others)
We’re introducing the ‘pay what you can’ principle for most of these shows: you choose how much to pay for your ticket based on three different rates. By doing this we seek to make our performances accessible to everyone. VIERNULVIER is looking forward to welcoming and surprising you all. Can you afford a higher ticket price? That way, you can make sure that others can pay less.
VIERNULVIER has one standard ticket price and a young person's discount for those under 26. The discount cards we accept are the UiTPAS, the oKo-pass and the European Disability Card. No other discounts or discount cards are valid.
Any other questions? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
UITPAS Gent is a digital card for people who like to attend all kinds of entertainment activities in Ghent. With this card you can save points that you then exchange for a discount, gift or other benefit. At De Vooruit you can save points when you go to a VIERNULVIER show (i.e. one from our own programme). In exchange for only 15 points, you can attend a behind-the-scenes tour of De Vooruit, which takes place on Sundays. These points can only be traded in at the Ticket Desk.
Ghent residents who are eligible for welfare benefits or who are in debt mediation can purchase an UiTPAS at a reduced rate. This effectively gives you an extra discount: a ticket then costs 20% of the standard or evening box office price. Tickets can be purchased at a reduced rate from the VIERNULVIER ticket office. So always remember to bring your UiTPAS along with you when you make a reservation, or email your UiTPAS number in advance to email@example.com.
You cannot buy the UiTPAS at De Vooruit, but it is available from various sales points in Ghent. You can find all those locations at the website uitin.gent.be.
With an oKo pass you can enjoy a €4 discount on all stage shows at VIERNULVIER Please note: not valid for ‘tegast’ or 10x10 productions. Tickets can only be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org.
European Disability Card
People with disabilities – and their carers – can use the European Disability Card to avail of the discounted rate. This card facilitates access to culture, sports and leisure activities for persons with disabilities. Request your free card.
Coming to De Vooruit as a group? Then you get a €2 discount on the standard ticket price. The group rate applies for groups of 15 persons or more, and for every 15 paying tickets you get one free ticket. Group reservations can only be made via email@example.com and must be paid within one month after reservation. Please note: we allow for a maximum of two groups per performance.
Schools may avail of the reduced rate (for persons under 26 years of age). The school rate applies for groups of 15 persons or more, and for 15 paying tickets you get one free ticket. Group reservations can only be made via firstname.lastname@example.org and must be paid within one month after reservation. Please note: we allow for a maximum of two groups per performance.
Would you like to arrange an introduction or a pre-show discussion? We’ll be happy to discuss the possibilities with you. Send a mail to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
We recommend you order your tickets online: the ordering procedure is easy and straight-forward. The ticket link can be found at the top right of the page for each production.
- Find the page for the show in question on our site and click on the order button to order your tickets.
- You can choose between e-tickets that you print yourself or tickets that are sent by post (up to 4 working days before the performance, otherwise they are available at the box office).
- Paper tickets are no longer necessary: download your tickets onto your smartphone and we’ll scan the barcode at the entrance. Convenient and eco-friendly.
- You can add tickets for different events to your shopping basket before you pay. Click on the shopping basket at the top right to see an overview of your order.
- You can also pay online using Bancontact, Mister Cash, online banking, credit card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard), iDEAL or bank transfer (up to eight days before the show).
Don't want to pay online? You can also reserve via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your reservation will then be processed as quickly as possible. You can also book by telephone on 09 267 28 28 or in person at the Voo?uit ticket desk. The ticket desk is open from Tuesday to Friday, from 12:00 to 17:00.
Op zoek naar een origineel cadeau? Geef een cadeaubon van VIERNULVIER en kies zelf het bedrag.
De VIERNULVIER cadeaubon is geldig voor alle voorstellingen georganiseerd door VIERNULVIER, maar niet in het VIERNULVIER Café. Ook activiteiten van huurders vallen hier niet onder. Je kan de cadeaubon zowel online als aan onze ticketbalie kopen en inwisselen. Je hoeft hem ook niet in één keer op te gebruiken. De cadeaubon blijft één jaar na aankoop geldig.
Hoe kan de ontvanger met de cadeaubon betalen? Op de bon staat een cijfercode. Die cijfercode kan je online invullen om te betalen. De ticketprijs wordt afgetrokken van je krediet op de bon. Ook aan de ticketbalie kan je met de cadeaubon betalen.
When a show is sold out but there’s still a chance that tickets might become available again, we create a waiting list. To put your name down on the waiting list:
- click on the ticket link for the event in question;
- submit your details;
- indicate the desired number of tickets, specifying the preferred price bracket.
If tickets become available again, we will notify you and send you a payment invitation that will remain valid for seven days.
Please note: a place on the waiting list is not a guarantee that you will receive tickets. We will keep the waiting list until 48 hours before the show. After that only the rules of the last-minute waiting-list system apply. This system is used when a number of tickets become available at the last minute.
- Performances start at 8:00 pm on the dot, unless otherwise stated. In order not to disturb the performances, we don’t let anyone in after they start - unless it is a relaxed performance.
- According to the Belgian law (art. 53 12° Code of Economic Law, Book VI), the purchaser has no right to cancel the purchase. Voo?uit does not refund tickets of latecomers or unused tickets.